Insurance for Addiction and Mental Health Treatment: Three Companies that Offer Quality Coverage
There’s no question that addiction treatment can be an investment. It’s a comprehensive medical procedure that requires multiple levels of care, depending on your specific care needs and substance use history. It’s important to realize, however, that the cost of addiction treatment will always be lower than the cost of addiction itself. It’s also important to remember that you can use your insurance to pay for all or part of your addiction treatment, depending on your plan type and care needs.
Multiple insurance companies cover addiction and mental health treatment, and Recovery Unplugged is in-network with virtually all of them to make care more affordable and accessible. Here are three insurance companies that offer some of the most comprehensive coverage for your treatment needs.
Aetna covers a wide range of addiction treatment services, no matter what level of care you may need. The company offers Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral (SBIRT) for alcohol addiction, as well as a suite of other services, including:
- Medical Detox
- Inpatient and Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHPs)
Coverage will vary by state, however, Recovery Unplugged is in-network with Aetna at our facilities in Florida, Austin, Nashville, and Northern Virginia.
Blue Cross Blue Shield operates through hundreds of affiliates and subsidiaries across the country, each offering different tiers of coverage. Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS) companies have developed a national designation program, Blue Distinction Center for Substance Use Treatment and Recovery, which recognizes nationally accredited treatment facilities that improve outcomes with evidence-based care.
The company also offers coverage for all types of mental health treatment, including but not limited to depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder. Recovery Unplugged is in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield and its affiliates to make coverage more affordable and accessible.
Cigna offers multiple tiers of comprehensive insurance for addiction and mental health treatment, including medically supervised withdrawal management, inpatient and outpatient behavioral rehab, partial hospitalization programs, and more. Like other insurance providers, the company has different levels of coverage, including Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum plans. Platinum plans will obviously offer the highest level of coverage. Cigna provides coverage for 12-step programs, routine patient care, substance use education, case management services, and many more lifesaving treatment resources.
Recovery Unplugged is committed to making treatment more affordable and accessible to all of our clients. We’ve worked hard to negotiate in-network treatment agreements with all major insurance companies to help you or your loved one get the care you need. You should never let money or financial concerns get in the way of your care.
Contact our admissions representative today so we can conduct a full insurance verification and determine what you’re plan covers. Whether you’re just starting to be affected by addiction or have been battling alcohol or drug use for years, we’re ready to help you enter treatment and reclaim your life in recovery. We offer multiple locations across the country and are committed to helping you put addiction behind you.
We take our music-focused treatment for addiction very seriously, so we are going to hold our content to the same precision standards. Recovery Unplugged’s editorial process involves our editing safeguard and our ideals. Read our Editorial Process.
- Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centers
- Fort Lauderdale Drug Rehab
- West Palm Beach Drug Rehab
- Alcohol & Drug Rehab in Nashville, TN
- Virginia Drug & Alcohol Rehab
- Rehabs in Florida
- Tennessee Drug Rehab
- Rehabs in Washington, DC
- Am I an Addict?
- Helping You Detox Off Drugs and Alcohol
- Our Residential Treatment Program
- Our Inpatient Drug Treatment Program
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Medication Assisted Treatment Program (MAT)
- Our Music-Assisted Treatment
- Faith Based Recovery Programs
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy
- Resource for Knowing What Drugs Smell Like
- 5 Children's Books That Discuss Drugs and Alcohol
- How Do Drugs and Alcohol Affect Your Sex Life?
- HBO Series Euphoria Follows Woman Suffering from Drug Addiction
- Suboxone - Is it Obsolete?
- Rebuilding Relationships After Addiction
- A Guide to What Drugs Look Like and How to Identify Them by Appearance
- Do You Have A Sports Addiction?
- The Lasting Scars of Self-Harm
- The Best Composers to Listen to While Healing
- This One Time, I went to Rehab in Mexico
- Alcohol and Job Loss: Getting Help before Getting Fired
- How Long Does Valium Withdrawal Last?