Face the Music Foundation Teams Up with Major Recording Artists to Raise Addiction Awareness and Treatment Funds
Dominic NicosiaMay 17, 2019
What do Face the Music Foundation and recording artists Garbage, Richard Patrick and Jam Alker band have in common? Well…probably more than you think…but for the purposes of this announcement, it’s that they’ll all be at Chicago’s Riviera Theatre this Monday to promote addiction recovery through music at the Face the Music Foundation Benefit Concert. Join us for a night of incredible music and mobilization, as we partner with our friends from dkmedia and Charity Bomb, and a roster of musical luminaries, to raise awareness and funds to help those struggling with substance use disorder get the help they need to overcome alcohol and drugs, and reclaim their lives.
To say we’re excited to collaborate with these artists is the understatement of the century. 100 percent of the proceeds from the Face the Music Foundation benefit concert will go toward music-based programs to help those with limited means access quality addiction care. Each and every artist on the bill is committed to reversing the course of American addiction, and will be doing it the best way they know how…one amazing song at a time. Get your tickets for this incredible event now. See you in Chi-Town!
About Face the Music Foundation
Face The Music Foundation is a Recovery Unplugged partner that encourages awareness about addiction and recovery through information based outreach, fundraising events, and social media. Executive Director Jeff Jacobs shares that “We believe that by erasing the stigma associated with the third largest cause of accidental death in the United States, it becomes easier for recovery-based resources to be accessible for anyone who needs them.” Face the Music Foundation has been leveraging the power of concerts, live performances and other music-based initiatives for years to promote awareness, advocacy and funds to help those with limited means find help for addiction. For more information on Face The Music, please visit www.facethemusic.org.
- Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centers
- Fort Lauderdale Drug Rehab
- West Palm Beach Drug Rehab
- Alcohol & Drug Rehab in Nashville, TN
- Virginia Drug & Alcohol Rehab
- Rehabs in Florida
- Tennessee Drug Rehab
- Rehabs in Washington, DC
- Am I an Addict?
- Helping You Detox Off Drugs and Alcohol
- Our Residential Treatment Program
- Our Inpatient Drug Treatment Program
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Medication Assisted Treatment Program (MAT)
- Our Music-Assisted Treatment
- Faith Based Recovery Programs
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy
- Mental Health Rehab
- Resource for Knowing What Drugs Smell Like
- 5 Children's Books That Discuss Drugs and Alcohol
- How Do Drugs and Alcohol Affect Your Sex Life?
- HBO Series Euphoria Follows Woman Suffering from Drug Addiction
- Suboxone - Is it Obsolete?
- Rebuilding Relationships After Addiction
- A Guide to What Drugs Look Like and How to Identify Them by Appearance
- Do You Have A Sports Addiction?
- The Lasting Scars of Self-Harm
- The Best Composers to Listen to While Healing
- This One Time, I went to Rehab in Mexico
- Alcohol and Job Loss: Getting Help before Getting Fired
- How Long Does Valium Withdrawal Last?