Ensuring Patient Safety and Comfort
In order to secure the safety and comfort of our patient community, Recovery Unplugged has provided a comprehensive list of what patients should and should not bring to treatment.
Any questions as to what is permitted and prohibited can be answered by one of our admissions professionals prior to entry. Please call our staff at (954) 703-1975.
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes (t-shirts, pants, shorts, etc.)
- Bathing suit and towel
- Toiletries, comb, toothbrush, make-up, shampoo and conditioner
- All of your essential ID’s, driver license and insurance card
- Miscellaneous items for comfort (favorite pillow, blanket, books, etc.)
- Prescription medications (if applicable) to last the duration of your treatment
What Not to Bring
- Any type of cologne or mouthwash or anything else containing alcohol
- Expensive electronics (iPads, Kindles, laptops, etc.)
- Internet or wifi-enabled devices (excluding cell phones which are held by treatment staff upon admission to our facility)
- Inappropriate clothing (Halter tops, revealing dresses, gang-affiliated articles, see-through garments, etc.)
- Cameras or any other type of video, audio or photo recording devices