Virtual IOP Drug Rehab in Nashville
What Is Virtual IOP?
A virtual IOP (intensive outpatient program) is an addiction treatment program that can be completed from the comfort of your home. When you are in the throes of drug and alcohol addiction, it can be easy to feel as though you are alone in your battle with drug and alcohol abuse. While you may have thought about making the change in your life to overcome your substance use disorders, it can be easy to make excuses or find reasons for why you cannot attend an inpatient treatment program. Whether you have work, school, or family commitments, finding an appropriate time to put your life on hold to enter into an inpatient therapy program can be hard.
For Nashville, TN residents ready to take the leap of faith and begin their addiction recovery process but looking for an accessible option for substance use disorder treatment, virtual intensive outpatient programs will provide you with the levels of care you need from an addictions therapy program. Your online treatment programs will consist of individual therapy and group therapy sessions that will support you in healing from your root causes of alcohol and drug addiction while learning the tools and life skills for living in addiction recovery. With the support of a sober coach, you will be provided with case management as you work towards your self-identified goals for addiction treatment and recovery programs. Our comprehensive approach to addiction treatment will support you every step of the way in your recovery programs.
To discover how our virtual addiction recovery programs can help you overcome substance abuse, please contact Recovery Unplugged at 855-206-1124 today.
Benefits of Virtual Drug Rehab
Attending a virtual drug addiction treatment program is a beneficial option for many Nashville, TN residents for the following reasons:
- Support from an addiction therapist and sober coach will assist you in healing from your underlying causes of drug addiction and develop the life skills for living in sober living.
- Easily accessible option for anyone who has ongoing commitments and responsibilities that you are unable to take a break from
- Recovery programs that include individual therapy and group therapy sessions
- Addiction treatment programs will incorporate evidence-based therapy programs, including behavioral therapy, dual diagnosis treatment, music-assisted treatment, holistic treatments, and more to help give you a whole person integrated approach to healing.
- Flexible schedule for attending treatment programs that will fit into your lifestyle with ease
Who Is a Good Candidate for Virtual IOP?
Virtual addiction treatment programs are best suited for Nashville, TN residents who cannot travel for drug and alcohol rehab programs or have reservations about leaving to attend an addiction treatment center. The following individuals are often the best candidates for virtual intensive outpatient treatment:
- Individuals living with social anxiety or phobias make it difficult to interact and reside with other patients.
- Professionals whose careers require them to travel a lot
- Parents that are responsible for taking care of the children and do not have additional options or support for child care
- College students who cannot take a break from their studies but are ready to begin the addiction recovery process
- Individuals that are immunocompromised or concerned about contracting infections or getting sick while residing within a group setting such as an inpatient drug or alcohol rehab
What Can Virtual IOP Treat?
Participating in a virtual intensive outpatient rehab program with Recovery Unplugged provides Nashville, TN residents with various treatment options and varying levels of care. Patients can access virtual intensive outpatient treatment programs for the following concerns:
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Mental health treatment
- Depressive disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Codependency tendencies and relationships concerns
If you have been thinking of attending an addiction treatment program for some time now but have been waiting to find a flexible option that suits the needs of your lifestyle and commitments, call Recovery Unplugged to hear more about the virtual IOP program. Getting the addiction treatment support you want is at the tip of your fingertips. Call us at 855-206-1124 today and get yourself started on your road to recovery and healing today.