Virtual Addiction Treatment for Residents of Fort Lauderdale
Benefits of Virtual Addiction Treatment
Deciding to address your substance abuse within a drug and alcohol treatment program is a courageous step. The next step in finding the appropriate levels of care can feel overwhelming as you decipher whether an inpatient rehab or outpatient treatment program is best suited for you.
At Recovery Unplugged, we strive to provide treatment programs that will provide you with the levels of support you need while working within your current lifestyles and responsibilities. For patients with family responsibilities or who cannot take an extended leave from work or school to attend inpatient rehab, our virtual addiction treatment option provides you with the same exceptional levels of care and evidence-based therapy methods that you would receive within our treatment center.
Virtual treatment offers Fort Lauderdale, FL residents the following benefits:
- A flexible schedule that will fit within your current responsibilities and commitments
- Access to individual therapy and group therapy sessions
- Accessible forms of addiction treatment where you can attend your therapy sessions from the comfort of your home in various modes of communication
- Personalized treatment programs that are centered around your specific healing and treatment needs
- Comprehensive treatment methods that address your substance abuse and co-occurring mental health concerns through virtual dual diagnosis treatment
- Flexibility to attend 12-step recovery groups such as alcoholics anonymous in your community or virtually while completing addiction treatment programs.
- Patients will be able to begin to build a foundation of support within the addiction recovery community while attending drug and alcohol treatment.
To discover how our virtual addiction recovery programs can help you overcome substance abuse, please contact Recovery Unplugged at 855-206-1124 today.
How Does Virtual Addiction Treatment Work?
When you begin your substance abuse treatment programs through virtual treatment, you will begin a treatment schedule consisting of various individual and group therapy processes through virtual meetings or teletherapy methods. You will receive support and varying levels of care from our accredited, licensed addiction counselors. They will give you sober coaching and case management services to support your addiction recovery goals and clinical care, ensuring expert medical professionals are monitoring your physical and mental health.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Virtual Rehab?
A virtual rehab is an ideal option for those Fort Lauderdale, FL residents that are looking for a flexible option for addiction treatment that fits within their current daily schedule and busy lifestyle. Choosing a virtual option for drug and alcohol rehab means that your attendance and participation in addiction treatment programs are up to you and your commitment to your health treatment. Virtual drug and alcohol rehab is the ideal option for motivated and self-starter individuals who will be able to remain focused on your addiction recovery program. It is often recommended that patients in virtual treatment programs ensure they have adequate support within their home from loved ones that will support them in their goals for living in addiction recovery.
Addiction Therapies Used in Virtual Treatment
Your treatment programs will consist of the following treatment methods:
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Faith-based treatment approaches
- Family therapy sessions
- Couples therapy sessions
- Relapse prevention and life skills development
- Music assisted treatment
Virtual IOP at Recovery Unplugged in Fort Lauderdale
Recovery Unplugged offers a virtual intensive outpatient program (Virtual IOP) that gives Fort Lauderdale, FL residents the option of healing from their substance use disorders within the comfort of their own home. A virtual IOP will offer you a personalized addiction treatment program with a specifically designed schedule of therapy methods that will support you in overcoming and healing from the underlying causes of your drug and alcohol addiction. Patients will also develop the skills for a healthy, balanced life in addiction recovery. Contact Recovery Unplugged today by calling 855-206-1124 to hear more about how our licensed addiction counselors can support you on your recovery journey.