Recovery Unplugged Texas Receives JACHO’s Gold Seal of Approval
In another demonstration of their commitment to the highest quality of care for the patients they serve, Recovery Unplugged is delighted to announce that they have received accreditation from the Joint Commission (JCAHO) at their Austin, Texas locations: Austin Detox Center, Austin Treatment Center and Austin Rehab Center. The Joint Commission’s Seal of Approval is among the most distinguished honors a healthcare organization can receive, recognizing said organization for its quality, efficiency, organization, cleanliness and results. Recovery Unplugged has already received this humbling honor at our flagship facility in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and is exceedingly proud that we were able to replicate our cutting-edge treatment model and next-level quality of care at our Austin location.
The recognition comes after a thorough analysis of RU Texas’ treatment practices, HR protocol, commitment to cleanliness efficiency and more. The Joint Commission’s accreditation process for behavioral healthcare organizations concentrates on operational systems critical to the safety and quality of care, treatment or services provided to the individual. Surveys are conducted by experienced and licensed behavioral healthcare professionals, including psychologists, social workers, professional counselors, behavioral health nurses and administrators. Many Joint Commission surveyors are actively working in a range of behavioral healthcare settings.
Joint Commission behavioral healthcare accreditation provides a framework to help manage risk and enhance the quality and safety of care, treatment and services. Recovery Unplugged Texas is honored to join the ranks of the nation’s most respected and advanced behavioral healthcare organizations and is deeply committed to living up to the honor bestowed upon us by the Joint Commission.
About Recovery Unplugged Texas
Recovery Unplugged Texas helps individuals struggling with drug and alcohol abuse heal through a music-based recovery approach. Our clinical experts work closely with our award-winning creative leadership to give patients a well rounded, innovative and results driven recovery experience. We help patients overcome their drug and alcohol dependency through the process of writing, producing and performing their own music. Recovery Unplugged offers a new and effective type of drug and alcohol addiction treatment, blending traditional and evidence-based treatment practices with a modern and effective music-based therapy approach. Our experienced and dedicated clinical staff partners with our accomplished and talented creative professionals to give patients a comprehensive and well-rounded recovery experience.
About the Joint Commission
An independent, not-for-profit organization, The Joint Commission accredits and certifies nearly 21,000 healthcare organizations and programs in the United States. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards. The organization’s primary mission is to continuously improve healthcare for the public, in collaboration with other stakeholders, by evaluating healthcare organizations and inspiring them to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value.
- Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centers
- Fort Lauderdale Drug Rehab
- West Palm Beach Drug Rehab
- Alcohol & Drug Rehab in Nashville, TN
- Virginia Drug & Alcohol Rehab
- Rehabs in Florida
- Tennessee Drug Rehab
- Rehabs in Washington, DC
- Am I an Addict?
- Helping You Detox Off Drugs and Alcohol
- Our Residential Treatment Program
- Our Inpatient Drug Treatment Program
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Medication Assisted Treatment Program (MAT)
- Our Music-Assisted Treatment
- Faith Based Recovery Programs
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy
- Resource for Knowing What Drugs Smell Like
- 5 Children's Books That Discuss Drugs and Alcohol
- How Do Drugs and Alcohol Affect Your Sex Life?
- HBO Series Euphoria Follows Woman Suffering from Drug Addiction
- Suboxone - Is it Obsolete?
- Rebuilding Relationships After Addiction
- A Guide to What Drugs Look Like and How to Identify Them by Appearance
- Do You Have A Sports Addiction?
- The Lasting Scars of Self-Harm
- The Best Composers to Listen to While Healing
- This One Time, I went to Rehab in Mexico
- Alcohol and Job Loss: Getting Help before Getting Fired
- How Long Does Valium Withdrawal Last?