Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Northern Virginia: What Is It Like?
Types of Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Northern Virginia
If you’ve never been to rehab for alcohol addiction, you might wonder what an outpatient recovery treatment program is like. It’s important to get help for substance abuse as soon as possible, so the illness doesn’t get any worse. Many people hesitate to go to rehab centers because they’re concerned about losing their jobs or how their families will be supported if they go to an inpatient recovery program. With outpatient alcohol addiction treatment in Northern Virginia, you don’t have to worry about taking time off from work or losing your job to treat substance abuse disorders because you or your loved one will receive care with an outpatient treatment program. You may need a partial hospitalization, or the treatment setting could be your home or transitional living.
Alcohol addiction is a treatable disease – as long as you can access the help you need (and deserve). Insurance companies typically cover your rehab program, whether it’s residential treatment or outpatient rehab centers. Outpatient alcohol rehab in Northern Virginia is a solution for anyone concerned about the impact that inpatient addiction rehab might have on their jobs or families. The good news is that with Recovery Unplugged you can take advantage of treatment plans with outpatient programs – no need to leave your home, career, and family behind while you start your journey to long-term recovery in northern Virginia. You will still have access to the therapy you need, including medication-assisted treatment plans if necessary. These evidence-based abuse treatment therapies are known to be effective against alcohol addiction:
- Private psychotherapy is tailored to you and your individual history of issues with drugs or alcohol and any mental health conditions you may struggle with.
- Group counseling improves long-term recovery and is key for relapse prevention at many rehab centers. You’ll discover that you’re not alone in your substance abuse disorder and that others have some of the same behavioral health issues that you do.
- Music-assisted therapy is a new and creative way to help support alcohol addiction treatment for anyone who loves music.
- Other supplemental therapies, including cognitive behavioral therapy if appropriate, that support your personalized outpatient programs to get sober for lasting recovery
- Aftercare is an important part of lasting recovery, including continued outreach after you’ve completed your outpatient alcohol abuse rehab program to bridge the gap to your sober life. If necessary, you may access medication management to help with withdrawal symptoms for relapse prevention.
How long your intensive outpatient treatment plans last and how often you’ll attend addiction rehab depends on your personal circumstances and which treatment plans are best for you.
To discover how our addiction recovery programs can help you overcome substance abuse, please contact Recovery Unplugged at (800) 557-3422 today.
What You Can Expect During Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Northern Virginia
Depending on your situation, your alcohol addiction treatment plans may be coordinated with a medication-assisted detox to ensure that you withdraw safely from active substance use disorder. Our outpatient alcohol rehab in northern Virginia has different levels of care to help you achieve lasting recovery. You may need a partial hospitalization program (PHP) that takes place either in your home or in a transitional treatment setting for 10-15 days. What you learn in your addiction rehab program will also help you outside structured rehab centers hours.
Another option is the intensive outpatient (IOP) abuse treatment that can last 10-30 days depending on how much of an alcohol addiction treatment program is best for you. You might be at home or in a transitional treatment setting. The outpatient treatment days are structured for two to three hours of substance use disorder counseling either three, five or seven days a week as appropriate to help speed you to long-term recovery from alcohol addiction. Outpatient treatment is a more independent level of care with fewer therapy sessions.
Outpatient Treatment at Recovery Unplugged
During your comprehensive addiction treatment with us, we will help you determine which alcohol addiction treatment program is right for you. You or your loved one must get to a treatment setting as soon as possible. Stop feeling stuck in active alcohol addiction – start an outpatient treatment rehab program and be on your way to lasting recovery today. Call us at (800) 557-3422 today to discover how our addiction services can aid your sobriety.