Nashville Drug Rehab Success Rates
Success Rates for Drug Rehab in Nashville
Living with a drug addiction can feel like a lonely place to be. Frequently, individuals don’t know where to turn to find help and support in overcoming substance use disorders. Taking the courageous step to seek treatment within a Nashville addiction treatment center should be honored, and you want to know that you are putting your effort and faith into a treatment program with high success rates. In Nashville, TN, there are many choices for drug treatment available, and finding the appropriate addiction recovery program is essential for your success in sober living.
- Research has shown that 86-95% of individuals who complete drug treatment programs abstain from substance abuse nine months after inpatient treatment.
- 80% of patients that complete a drug and alcohol rehab program report an increase in quality of life and happiness living in addiction recovery.
- 41% of individuals that complete a medication-assisted treatment program for opioid addiction report remaining abstinent from drug abuse and opioid abuse
To discover how our virtual addiction recovery programs can help you overcome substance abuse, please contact Recovery Unplugged at (615) 616-9685 today.
Recovery Unplugged Success Rates
At Recovery Unplugged, we pride ourselves on providing Nashville, TN residents with a drug treatment program that supports them in healing from their substance use disorders through a comprehensive, whole-person integrated approach to addiction recovery. Our recovery center has treated 8,600 patients through our personalized treatment programs. Our patients have noted a 95% satisfaction rate with a combined number of over 3 million days in addiction recovery between all of our patients who have successfully completed a drug treatment program.
What Makes Drug Rehab More Successful?
An effective drug rehab program will offer patients several treatments and benefits that will ensure they can heal from the underlying causes of drug addiction. It will also support patients in finding new strategies for relapse prevention and coping skills to manage any triggers that may present themselves. To provide patients with the levels of care that are needed, a drug treatment program should include the following components:
- A personalized addiction treatment plan centered around your individual needs and goals for addiction recovery.
- Incorporating holistic treatment approaches that will support you in healing naturally while learning effective, healthy coping strategies for your future in sober living.
- Treatment options for varying lengths of time will allow patients the time and space needed to address and heal from substance use disorders.
- Access to behavioral therapy and family therapy to support patients in developing coping skills and connections with loved ones for long-term success in addiction recovery
- Offer patients a medical detox process, including medication-assisted treatment if needed to overcome the physical dependence on drugs and alcohol successfully.
- Consistent assessment and adjustments made to your treatment programs to match your current needs for levels of care and addiction treatment
Why Choose Recovery Unplugged for Drug Rehab in Nashville?
Recovery Unplugged is the leading choice for Nashville residents looking for supportive rehabilitation centers centered around empowering patients to heal from their history of substance abuse and begin laying the foundation for a healthy, balanced life in addiction recovery. Patients can choose between an inpatient treatment program, outpatient rehab, and the innovative virtual intensive outpatient program.
Regardless of the treatment you choose, you will be offered a drug treatment plan that incorporates a variety of evidence-based therapy methods as well as our unique, highly acclaimed, music-assisted treatment program. Patients will be able to heal through the power of music by creatively expressing their emotions and releasing any negative thoughts or feelings through musical expression. That is okay if you don’t have a history of engaging in music. Our team will find an appropriate method to immerse you in the healing power of music.
Contact one of our compassionate team members by calling (615) 616-9685 today to hear more about how our treatment programs will facilitate hope and healing within your body, mind, and spirit. Addiction recovery is possible, and our team is ready and waiting to support you in getting on the road to recovery.