BEST OUTPATIENT ALCOHOL REHAB IN FORT LAUDERDALE
TOP RATED OUTPATIENT ALCOHOL REHAB CENTER IN FORT LAUDERDALE
Accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), Recovery Unplugged is the top Fort Lauderdale drug and alcohol treatment center in South Florid for several reasons, including:
- We offer a unique music-assisted treatment program that incorporates music into every level of care while still implementing a treatment plan that uses traditional and evidence-based treatment approaches and therapies like dialectical behavioral, cognitive behavioral, group, and individual therapy.
- We have an excellent track record, with over 40% of the over 8,500 clients we have treated remaining in sustained recovery.
- We offer a safe, effective medically assisted treatment (MAT) drug and alcohol detox plan that can help you get through detox without suffering from unnecessary pain, anxiety, fear, and cravings.
- We have a dual diagnosis program that addresses co-occurring mental health issues that often accompany substance use disorders, including anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, mood disorders, schizoaffective disorder, and many others.
- We have an employee assistance program that not only provides education to the workplace but ensures that those who need help with substance abuse are provided with the care they need without interrupting or damaging their career.
- We provide case management services that will help you fill in the gaps, helping you find sober housing, work, and other social assistance programs and support groups you may need after treatment.
- We feature comprehensive virtual outpatient services that allow people who cannot come to traditional in-house outpatient treatment the same help and care as any other patient would receive. We use a virtual online platform because we recognize that addiction affects people who cannot leave home for various reasons.
It's never too late to get help
You're worth saving and we're going to help you realize that.
ALCOHOL REHAB THAT ALLOWS YOU TO STILL GO TO WORK & SCHOOL
Through outpatient drug and alcohol treatment, you may be able to go to work and school while in alcohol or drug rehab. At Recovery Unplugged's addiction treatment center, several levels of care are customizable to each person's unique needs. Suppose you are a Fort Lauderdale, FL resident with a less-severe addiction who does not require 24-hour medical care and has your mental health issues or co-occurring disorder under control. In that case, you may qualify to be placed in an intensive outpatient program (IOP) after detox.
In intensive outpatient rehab, you will live outside the recovery center, receiving addiction treatment that can work around your school or career so you do not have to walk away and jeopardize your future. With the right IOP, you can do it all safely and accurately, getting the help you need as you continue to live.
BENEFITS OF OUTPATIENT ALCOHOL REHAB
An outpatient alcohol rehab program is a good option for many people who are not suffering from severe physical or mental illnesses and need extra help each day to avoid substance abuse temptations and remain in addiction recovery after detoxing.
During all the levels of care available at Recovery Unplugged for outpatient rehab, you will live outside the treatment center and come in for treatments for a set number of hours per week. This could be anything from spending entire days in treatment as though it was your full-time job in the partial hospitalization program (PHP) or coming in a few times a week after work or on weekends in an intensive outpatient program (IOP) or outpatient program (OP).
Benefits of outpatient addiction recovery care include:
- Having the option of living at home if you have a support group and sober-friendly home, and also have the opportunity to move into a sober living home for a 100% sober, structured living space with firm boundaries.
- Take care of your responsibilities and obligations like family care, work, and school while still getting the help you need to avoid substance abuse through relapse prevention. We will help you heal underlying emotional pain and work toward creating healthy behavioral changes that will benefit you for the rest of your life.
- Having a good balance between taking personal responsibility for your actions and receiving full support when things are difficult.
- Remaining in contact with medical doctors, psychiatric care, and addictions professionals, with consistent, reliable medication management, medical care, and therapy appointments.
- Being able to come to a structured treatment center where there is no judgment, only caring professionals and peer support from people who get what you are going through.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING OUTPATIENT REHAB
Each addictive substance falls into three main categories: stimulants, opioids (including morphine derivatives), and depressants, based on how they affect your brain and body function. Dextromethorphan or DXM falls into a separate category but is treated with similar medications that alcohol withdrawal symptoms are treated with.
The content below looks at common symptoms for each type of drug or category during a detoxification process. Please note that these are the expected symptoms without the medications given during medical detox. While these are common, they will be managed effectively and safely during your detox program in Fort Lauderdale.
Table of Contents
- Top Rated Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Center in Fort Lauderdale
- Alcohol Rehab That Allows You to Stay in School
- Benefits of Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
- What to Expect During Outpatient Rehab
- How Long Does Outpatient Rehab Last?
- Which Outpatient Treatment Is the Right Treatment?
- Why Choose Recovery Unplugged?
HOW LONG DOES OUTPATIENT REHAB LAST WITH RECOVERY UNPLUGGED?
The time you spend in outpatient rehab depends on the program you enter. Generally speaking, the timelines are as follows:
- The partial hospitalization program (PHP) is six hours of treatment each day and usually lasts 10 to 15 days.
- The intensive outpatient program (IOP) is three hours of treatment each day for 10 to 30 days.
The outpatient aftercare plan is a completely customized care plan with no end date. Some patients may need longer as they are on a Suboxone or Vivitrol detox plan for opioid and/or alcohol rehabilitation. Others have ongoing mental illness treatments that may require additional treatments.
The IOP at Recovery Unplugged provides in-depth care with plenty of flexibility and independence. You can maintain important obligations like caring for your loved ones and staying involved in your career. It is structured with the option of transitional living in a sober residence if you need it, with continued medication-assisted treatment in Fort Lauderdale for those tapering off opioids or managing recovery through long-term medication-assisted addiction treatment programs.
During IOP, you will address the root causes of your addiction, gain relapse prevention and coping strategies, and empower yourself to rebuild your life as a sober individual. You will receive care from expert doctors and mental health professionals inside safe and supportive, comfortable wellness centers, using music in a cutting-edge approach to helping you heal.
At Recovery Unplugged, we can help you by arranging transportation and offering multiple locations for IOP treatment. There is also the online version of the IOP treatment plan to allow those who cannot enter our in-person drug rehab center due to health concerns, safety concerns, lifestyle obligations, and fear of exposure, amongst other reasons. Online treatment is a flexible, discreet, and safe way to receive comprehensive, customized, evidence-based care from the security of your own home.
The PHP is a program where you live outside the drug and alcohol rehab center (at home or in sober transitional housing) but comes back daily for full days of treatment. You will receive the same type of programming an inpatient residential treatment plan provides while slowly transitioning back to your regular life. This short-term program will help create a balance between independence and structured care. Clients may use the PHP model to "step down" incrementally from inpatient treatment programs into an outpatient treatment plan.
WHICH OUTPATIENT TREATMENT, IOP OR PHP, IS RIGHT FOR ME?
PHP may be more suitable for people who are:
- Transitioning from inpatient rehab to outpatient rehab, but do not want to be overwhelmed with too much freedom all at once.
- Still dealing with withdrawal symptoms or are still working on getting mental health conditions under control.
- Needing extra care or do not feel ready to get back to everyday life responsibilities.
IOP may be more suitable for people who are:
- Able to manage cravings and avoid temptations on their own
- Ready and able to manage their own schedules and get themselves to and from treatment on time
- Currently working or in school
- A head of a household or a primary caregiver to somebody
- Ready to get back to life as usual
Get Help Today
Our admissions staff is standing by 24-7 to answer all your questions and get you the help you need. Call or email now or submit your information in the form below.
Why Choose Recovery Unplugged?
Thousands of people choose Recovery Unplugged for substance abuse treatment because:
- We offer a full continuum of care, from detox through inpatient treatment and outpatient programs, including intensive outpatient programs and partial hospitalization programs, and beyond into aftercare and relapse prevention programs.
- We treat all types of addiction, including alcohol addiction, heroin addiction, prescription drug addiction, meth addiction, crack cocaine addiction, etc.
- Our facilities and treatment plans offer a comfortable and healing experience in a judgment-free zone, with 24-hour security and compassionate, trauma-informed staff. You will feel safe in our care.
- Our alumni group and community outreach initiatives are there for you long after completing your outpatient rehab program.
- We are in-network with most major insurance companies, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Bright Health, Aetna, Cigna, Optum, Mines and Associates, Magellan, Humana, and others.
- Our music-assisted treatment is life-changing and will help you recover from alcohol and drug addiction in new ways. Music makes the difference.
Whether you live in Deerfield Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach, Pompano Beach, or Fort Lauderdale, Florida, our South Florida alcohol and drug rehab centers can help you turn your life around. Contact us today to learn which outpatient rehab or LGBTQ + friendly rehab plan is right for you. We are standing by, 24 hours a day, to take your call.