OUTPATIENT DRUG REHAB IN Austin
TOP-RATED OUTPATIENT DRUG REHAB CENTER IN Austin
Recovery Unplugged's drug and alcohol rehab center has the highest-rated outpatient programs because we are Joint Commission accredited. We provide high-quality care from credentialed, experienced, and caring trauma-informed doctors, nurses, therapists, and addiction specialists, and we are the first rehab center to integrate music-assisted therapy into the entire continuum of care. We believe in the healing power of music, and whether you are a seasoned musician or a person who likes to sing off-key in the shower, music can help you open up and experience your addiction treatment in a more profound way. Some of the ways we bring music into rehab include:
- Open mic nights where you can perform or watch others perform
- Making playlists that are meaningful to you
- Creating music with access to recording equipment and music spaces
- Listening and moving to music
- Music-oriented therapy sessions
Through our integrated spectrum of drug and alcohol addiction treatments, in our Austin rehab center, we can help you stop bad habits, regain control over your life, heal underlying emotional pain, get mental health issues under control, and begin down the long road to recovery with new relapse prevention tools and sobriety skills under your belt.
It's never too late to get help
You're worth saving and we're going to help you realize that.
DRUG REHAB THAT ALLOWS YOU TO STILL GO TO WORK & SCHOOL
At our Austin drug and alcohol detox center and rehab, we provide outpatient substance abuse programs for those who cannot commit to our 30-day or longer inpatient treatment plans, as we know there are many circumstances in life that may prevent a person from being able to leave their job, their college program, or their home to come to treatment.
In our outpatient levels of care, you can continue living at home or move into a sober living home if you wish and attend therapy, doctor's appointments, groups, classes, and other treatments in our center in Austin, with a schedule that will be created to work around your life and commitments. In outpatient rehab, you can spend time with loved ones and friends, keep your full-time job, and take care of life's everyday responsibilities as you get the help you need.
The levels of care we offer for outpatient drug addiction treatment are our partial hospitalization programs, our intensive outpatient program, and our flexible outpatient aftercare. We even offer an online intensive outpatient rehab program for those who cannot come to the center in Austin at all for reasons like:
- Being immunocompromised
- Having a career in which you travel a lot
- Having a social phobia or other mental illness that prevents your attendance
- Being physically unable to leave your home
- Being a single parent or full-time caregiver to somebody
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment does not need to completely disrupt your life. It is not a punishment, and you are not going to jail. You are working toward a healthier version of yourself through therapy, doctor's care, fitness, and music, which is something to be proud of. Whether you come to residential treatment or move directly into outpatient care after detoxing, we will ensure you get the treatment you need to be able to move forward in life on a positive trajectory, getting you back to your everyday life as efficiently as possible.
Benefits of Outpatient Drug Rehab
The main benefits of attending outpatient rehab for treating substance use disorders are:
- It costs less than inpatient rehab, as you are not paying for accommodation and food.
- You can live at home without disrupting your life, with full support from family, friends, and loved ones.
- Because you return to the "real world" every evening, you will have plenty of opportunities to try out your new relapse prevention skills and recovery tools and then return to the rehab center to share with others and discuss what happened with your therapist and groups.
- You have a safe and structured place to go any time, with full support available from addiction professionals and your peers when times are difficult.
- You will have regular doctor's appointments, medication management appointments, therapy sessions, group therapy, and life coaching, helping you stay on track and improving your overall level of wellness and confidence in yourself.
Table of Contents
- Top-Rated Outpatient Drug Rehab Center in Austin
- Drug Rehab That Allows You to Still Go to Work & School
- Benefits of Outpatient Drug Rehab
- What to Expect During Outpatient Rehab
- How Long Does Outpatient Rehab Last With Recovery Unplugged?
- Which Outpatient Treatment, Iop or PHP Is Right for Me?
- Why Choose Recovery Unplugged for Outpatient Treatment?
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING OUTPATIENT REHAB
Most people starting addiction treatment will likely need to undergo some degree of detoxing first to promote overall wellness, help you begin your healing process, allow you to concentrate, and remove the distraction of withdrawal symptoms and cravings. At Recovery Unplugged, we have a medical detox program in our residential rehab facility that provides:
- 24-hour medical care from doctors and nurses
- Medications to help remove anxiety, pain, distress, restlessness, drug cravings, and other difficult withdrawal symptoms
- Music-assisted treatments
- Behavioral therapy and emotional care
- Medication-assisted treatments for those who need to slowly taper off drugs like opioids and benzodiazepines with the help of FDA-approved prescription medications
Once you are medically stable and cleared for rehab, you will move back home or into a sober residence and begin your outpatient substance abuse treatment program. Rehab will be provided on a set schedule, and you will come into the rehab center in Austin for substance abuse treatment, therapies, and programs like:
- Behavioral health treatments, including cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavior therapies
- One-on-one individual therapy and group therapy
- Music therapy and music-assisted treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment programs for co-occurring mental illness and addiction
- Relapse prevention program
- TMS therapy (transcranial magnetic stimulation)
- Trauma therapy
- Connections to 12-step programs in Austin, Texas
- Long-term monitoring services
- Alumni services and peer recovery groups
- Case management services
You will learn new life skills, recovery skills, coping skills, and other tools that will help you throughout the rest of your life, as you run into temptations or triggers that make you want to relapse, and through 12-step programs, recovery community groups, and alumni groups, you will gain a new community of peers who understand what you are going through and who will be there to help you when you hit bumps in the road to recovery.
HOW LONG DOES OUTPATIENT REHAB LAST WITH RECOVERY UNPLUGGED?
Outpatient drug and alcohol rehab at Recovery Unplugged is completely customized to your unique needs, as we do not want to force you into a long-term treatment plan if you are ready to move on after a few weeks or months. We also do not want to make you leave treatment or move on to the next level if you are not ready. Your comfort level and your health needs are our primary concerns, and our team will work closely with you to ensure you are getting the right level of care at all times. In general:
- Detox usually takes 3 to 10 days
- The partial hospitalization program is usually 10 to 15 days long
- The intensive outpatient program lasts anywhere from 10 to 30 days on average
Our intensive outpatient programs (IOP) are in-depth treatment programs with plenty of flexibility, allowing patients enough independence to maintain a career or take care of a family while receiving high-quality drug and alcohol rehab care. Alcohol and drug addiction treatment in the IOP includes behavioral therapy, music-assisted therapy, group therapy, and other evidence-based therapies.
We can help you arrange transportation to and from our rehab centers, and if you cannot come to rehab at all, we have online treatment programs through a virtual telehealth system that will allow you to get the discreet addiction recovery help you need from the safety and comfort of your own home.
The partial hospitalization outpatient treatment program at Recovery Unplugged allows you to live and sleep at home with your loved ones and then come to the recovery center for 6 hours each day for 10 to 15 days in a short-term intensive treatment plan. The PHP is often used as a transition between inpatient detox or residential rehab and an IOP, treating substance abuse recovery as a full-time job.
WHICH OUTPATIENT TREATMENT, IOP OR PHP IS RIGHT FOR ME?
When you are in the throes of addiction, it may be difficult to tell which type of outpatient recovery program will work best for your needs, and that is why when you first come to our rehab center, our alcoholism and drug addictions experts will work with you to assess your level of addiction, physical and mental health. We will talk to you about other variables like your home environment and your recovery goals. We will help you decide where to begin, and if you find you need to make a change once you are in your program, your program can shift alongside your needs.
We may recommend the partial hospitalization program if you need mental health treatment, if you need extra medical care, or if you are feeling overwhelmed at the thought of jumping back into normal life right away. An IOP is a good program for people whose withdrawal symptoms are under control, for those who feel ready to return to work and school, with a safe and sober-friendly place to live, surrounded by supportive loved ones. It is also the best program for those who need to remain living at home as primary caregivers or heads of household, with online addiction recovery programs available.
Get Help Today
Our admissions staff is standing by 24-7 to answer all your questions and get you the help you need. Call or email now or submit your information in the form below.
WHY CHOOSE RECOVERY UNPLUGGED FOR INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT OR PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAMS?
Whether you come to Recovery Unplugged for inpatient rehab or outpatient treatment, your health, happiness, and well-being come first. Everybody on our team truly cares about helping you, and we will do all we can to ensure you are comfortable and feel safe as you access the treatments and care you need to live a sober life after addiction. Our music-assisted therapies will keep treatments fun and interesting, and our professional, credentialed, and experienced therapists, doctors, psychiatrists, and other caregivers will provide you with effective and efficient treatments to help you heal your body, mind, and spirit as you take back control over your life.
If you are ready to join us or to find out more about alcohol and drug addiction treatment at Recovery Unplugged, please call us today. Along with answering questions about rehab, we may be able to help you navigate court systems, hold interventions, get time off work, and deal with your insurance company. We are in-network with most major insurance companies, and we are standing by 24 hours a day to take your call so you can get the help you need now.