Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers in Fort Lauderdale
What Is Inpatient Drug Rehab?
Inpatient drug rehab is a type of drug addiction treatment that occurs 100% inside a drug and alcohol rehab facility. This means you check in and stay there for the entirety of your program, getting help with all aspects of your health, not just your addiction.
Inpatient rehab at Recovery Unplugged treatment center offers deep care for Fort Lauderdale, FL residents. We address not only the physical aspects of substance use disorders but also the lifestyle and behavioral elements involved in an integrated and comprehensive music-assisted drug addiction treatment plan that is customized to best suit you as an individual.
In a typical inpatient rehab program for drug and alcohol addictions, we provide:
- Medically supervised detoxification and medical detox with compassionate management of withdrawal symptoms
- Comprehensive behavioral rehab and counseling
- Residential treatment in a safe and comfortable living environment
- A safe and comfortable residence where you will live 24 hours a day during drug and alcohol rehab
- A clean, spacious semi-private room
- Fully equipped music spaces
- Freshly prepared meals and snacks, with choices for vegan, gluten-free, vegetarian, and other dietary needs
- A wholly tailored substance abuse treatment experience that will meet your care needs
- Treatments like group therapy, individualized counseling, and music-based therapeutic activities
- Cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, TMS therapy
- Relapse prevention strategies
Moving into residential inpatient rehab is essential for many people dealing with drug abuse. It gets you away from the circumstances, people, places, and temptations that may cause a substance abuse relapse.
Traveling for rehab will increase this separation, so people living in Florida locations, including Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Broward County, and Delray Beach, may wish to take advantage of their proximity to our drug rehab in Fort Lauderdale for inpatient rehab. Patients can then follow up with an intensive outpatient program or virtual outpatient treatment plan back home afterward.
Our therapists will work with you to address and heal your addiction’s underlying causes, providing insights into your thoughts and behaviors and giving you the relapse prevention and recovery tools that can change your life for the better. You will gain new coping mechanisms for stress, heal your body, mind, and spirit, and gain a new overall perspective on life.
To discover how the addiction recovery programs can help you overcome substance abuse, please contact Recovery Unplugged at (954) 736-4388 today.
How Long Is Inpatient Rehab?
With Recovery Unplugged, inpatient rehab usually lasts anywhere from seven to 24 days, but it is a completely customizable program that can flex to accommodate your unique needs. There are other levels of care you may choose besides inpatient rehab, including:
- Detox – 5-7 days
- Partial hospitalization program – 10-15 days
- Intensive outpatient program – 10-30 days
- Outpatient rehab – lasts as long as you want
Our admissions professionals will help you decide which of these program(s) will suit you best and help you create a tailored treatment plan that fits your practical needs.
Who Should Choose Inpatient Rehab for Alcohol and Drug Addiction?
Inpatient drug and alcohol addiction treatment is recommended for anybody recovering from a severe addiction, primarily if they use alcohol, heroin, or other opiate drugs or benzodiazepines. It is also best to check in to inpatient rehab if you have a co-occurring mental health issue (like bipolar disorder, anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc.) that requires dual diagnosis or if you have physical health issues caused by substance abuse that need full-time medical care.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Drug Rehab
When deciding between inpatient and outpatient care, it is essential to be honest with yourself. If you are living at home, surrounded by the same access to drugs and alcohol, will you be able to resist them? Will you get yourself to your therapy appointments, treatments, groups, and other care?
Addiction is a serious brain disorder that needs multifaceted care all at once. Relapse rates are high, even in those with the best intentions and the strongest willpower, because it is not a matter of how much you want to quit. You need:
- Continued medical care and medication management
- Safe drug and alcohol detox options, including medication-assisted treatment
- Logistical support
- Mental health support and co-occurring disorder treatment
- Social support
- Help to work through obstacles as they arise
Residential treatment can help solidify good habits and behaviors, put you in the right headspace, and help you learn about your addiction from professionals as you focus on your healing, laying the foundation for long-term recovery.
Inpatient Drug Rehab at Recovery Unplugged
At Recovery Unplugged drug and alcohol rehab centers we:
- Have 24-hour security
- Are pet friendly
- Have laundry facilities onsite
- They are located in a tropical atmosphere
- Have safe and comfortable sober living residences
- Have expert support staff to keep things running smoothly
- Accept most major insurances.
- Have several types of individual therapy and group therapy to choose from
- Are inclusive and welcoming to people from all walks of life
We also infuse music into every level of care, providing an emotional connection to our clients that will help you open up to our addiction treatment experience. Along with expert care, evidence-based therapy, holistic treatments, and music, when you come to our treatment center, you will have the option of entering various types of treatment. These include our medication-assisted detox program, partial hospitalization program, intensive outpatient program, and inpatient rehab. Our team will work with you to figure out the best treatment therapies for you and create a customized plan that will help you take back what addiction has stolen from you in life, regain your health and strength, and live the sober life you have dreamed of.
Call us at (954) 736-4388 today to verify insurance or learn more about our well-rounded continuum of care, our music-assisted treatments, and get started on your recovery journey.