HELP YOUR LOVED ONE TAKE THEIR LIFE BACK FROM ADDICTION
HELPING FAMILIES HEAL FROM SUBSTANCE USE
Your family never stops being your family. Even during the hardest times and most bitter fights, it’s natural to still worry about them and want to help them. When your loved one is battling drug or alcohol abuse, it can leave you feeling heartbroken, confused and powerless, but you have more power than you may realize.
Recovery Unplugged is ready to work with you to get your loved one the help they need for their addiction and help you heal as a family. We provide medical care for withdrawal symptoms and all types of behavioral rehab, as well as family education and support resources. We also offer intervention services for families who are struggling to convince their loved ones to get help. You don’t have to do this alone.
Don't be another statistic
Recovery Unplugged is here to help. Call today to get your life back.
ADDICTION IN FAMILIES: HELPING YOUR LOVED ONE FIND TREATMENTFamily is often the first casualty of addiction, and it can be hard to know how to heal.
- 1 in 8 children lives with at least one parent battling substance use disorder.
- In one recent study, nearly 30% of loved ones of substance users exhibited mental illness compared to 16% of those who the general population.
- 82 percent of recovering addicts said their loved one experienced adverse financial effects due to their substance use disorder.
- 48 percent reported their loved one drained their savings or retirement accounts.
- 43 percent reported additional medical or legal expenses.
- 42 percent said their loved one sold assets to gain access to cash.
- 11 percent said their loved one filed for bankruptcy.