Christian-Based Rehabs in Fort Lauderdale
Where to Find Christian-Based Rehab
Drug and alcohol addiction can occur in anyone’s life at any time. Substance abusers will look back at how their drugs and alcohol addiction began and would say that they would have never expected their use of drugs and alcohol to spiral into a substance use disorder. Drug and alcohol addiction often stems from deep-rooted emotions and traumas that have impacted your ability to manage day-to-day stressors.
Coping with substance abuse is the only way to escape the unpleasant feelings. When you are ready to address your substance use disorders within a drug and alcohol treatment and rehab program, you want to find a recovery center that suits you and your lifestyle. When you come from a faith-based background, connecting with your Christian beliefs can provide a sense of purpose and self-discovery as you embark on your road to addiction recovery.
Recovery Unplugged provides Fort Lauderdale, FL residents with a unique approach to addiction treatment that incorporates faith-based treatment methods that allow you to connect to your beliefs and relationship with God to guide you through your addiction recovery journey.
To discover how our addiction recovery programs can help you overcome substance abuse, please contact Recovery Unplugged at (954) 736-4388 today.
What Treatment Looks Like at a Christian-Based Rehab
Attending a faith-based treatment program at Recovery Unplugged will consist of a combination of evidence-based therapy approaches and empowering Fort Lauderdale, FL residents to connect with their faith and belief in God to help guide them through their recovery process. Patients will go through individual therapy sessions and group therapy processes that will include the following addiction treatment methods:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis treatment
- Life skills development
- Music-assisted treatment that facilitates music therapy sessions
- Relapse prevention tool development
- 12 steps addiction recovery groups, including narcotics anonymous and alcoholics anonymous that support patients in finding their higher power while healing from their alcohol and drug addiction
Goals of Christian-Based Rehab
A Christian-based rehab program shares similar goals to an addiction treatment program and a faith-based treatment focus that incorporates your beliefs into your treatment plans. At Recovery Unplugged, our goals for patients in Christian-based treatment programs are:
- Supporting patients in addressing and processing the underlying emotions and traumas that have influenced your addictive behaviors
- Supporting patients to address any mental health concerns such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, or other mood disorders that have been impacting your day to day life and substance abuse
- Empowering patients to find a renewed sense of hope as you place your faith and hope into a higher power to help guide your addiction recovery program
- Helping patients find their sense of purpose by reconnecting with your Christian belief system will inspire your newfound way of life in sober living.
- Develop a sense of community with other individuals who share the same beliefs and goals of healing from drug and alcohol addiction
- Establishing your sense of identity and self-worth as you reconnect with your faith and self-identity
- Engage in spiritual rituals and routines that will help you develop a structured daily routine that will foster a healthy life in addiction recovery
Christian Based Rehab at Recovery Unplugged in Fort Lauderdale
At Recovery Unplugged, we pride ourselves in providing Fort Lauderdale, FL, residents with a truly unique approach to addiction treatment. In combination with evidence-based treatment methods and our authentic and original treatment methods of music-assisted treatment, patients can heal from drugs and alcohol addiction within their body, mind, and soul. Our compassionate team is ready to support you in reestablishing your connection with God as you achieve your goals for addiction recovery. Contact Recovery Unplugged at (954) 736-4388 today and hear more about how our team will facilitate individualized treatment plans that foster a strong connection with faith and sobriety.