Best Inpatient Drug Rehab Center in Lake Worth
What Is Inpatient Drug Rehab?
Inpatient addiction rehab is where you can go when struggling with drug and alcohol addiction or substance abuse. You will move into a rehabilitation center for a set amount of time, first detoxing safely off all substances, then beginning a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to meet your physical and mental health needs as an individual.
To discover how the addiction recovery programs can help you overcome substance abuse, please contact Recovery Unplugged at 561-431-9177 today.
Benefits of Inpatient Drug Rehab
The benefits of inpatient drug rehab include:
- 24-hour oversight, ensuring you are healthy, safe, and have somebody there for you day and night if you need anything, with medical and mental health treatment that professionals closely monitor
- An inclusive, caring environment with non-judgmental addiction professionals guiding you every step of the way
- A structured living situation where you can learn healthy behaviors and habits that will stick with you after alcohol and drug rehab is over.
- A sober environment away from all drugs and alcohol prevents you from relapsing when times are difficult.
Signs You Need Inpatient Drug Rehab
You may require a stay in residential care if you:
- Have a co-occurring disorder that requires mental health treatment
- Have tried outpatient drug and alcohol rehab before and have experienced a relapse
- Cannot resist the temptations of drugs and alcohol when on your own
- Have legal issues that are the result of substance abuse
- Do not live in an environment conducive to recovery (little or no support, poor diet, no access to medical care or therapy, drugs and alcohol present in the home, etc.)
- Have physical issues due to addiction/substance abuse that require medical care
How Long Is Inpatient Drug Rehab?
Inpatient treatment for alcohol abuse and addiction or drug addiction recovery at Recovery Unplugged usually lasts two to four weeks, but it depends on your unique treatment needs. Some people stay up to 90 days, as there are severe addictions or mental and physical illnesses that require a longer time in integrated care inside our treatment center.
Outpatient Drug Rehab
Alongside inpatient treatment at our Lake Worth rehab centers, we also offer outpatient rehab that includes intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), virtual outpatient services, and partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) near Lake Worth, FL. Outpatient rehab is essential, as many people cannot move into inpatient rehab for reasons including:
- Work or school commitments
- Being responsible for family care and running a household
- Being unable to leave home for health reasons
- Being unable to enter an inpatient rehab for fear of exposure, safety concerns, or lifestyle obligations
The partial hospitalization program (PHP) is six hours of treatment each day and usually lasts 10 to 15 days. This short-term program was created to help patients “step down” from inpatient detox or rehab into another outpatient treatment slowly, helping create a balance between structured care and sober, independent living.
The intensive outpatient program (IOP) is three hours of treatment each day for 10 to 30 days, providing flexibility and independence so you can receive the treatment you need while still living your everyday life. There is even an online version of the IOP as a discreet and flexible option for those who cannot enter our Lake Worth, Florida in-person center.
Why Choose Recovery Unplugged for Drug Rehab
Recovery Unplugged treatment center is a recovery center that offers inpatient and outpatient treatment plans for those in Lake Worth, Florida, with music-assisted treatment throughout all levels of care.
In our drug rehab center, during residential treatment, we offer treatments and benefits that include:
- A medication-assisted treatment plan
- Dual diagnosis care for those dealing with co-occurring mental illness or trauma alongside addiction
- Sober living resources during and after substance abuse treatment
- Case management services
- Life skills and vocational training
- Drug court navigation services
- Intervention services
- A virtual outpatient addiction treatment program
- Relapse prevention strategies
- Behavioral health care (cognitive behavioral therapy)
- Trauma therapy
- TMS therapy (transcranial magnetic stimulation)
- 24-hour security
- Pet-friendly facilities
- Connections to Alcoholics Anonymous, SMART recovery groups, and other long-term peer support programs in Lake Worth and the South Florida area
Our core values are inclusivity, clinical excellence, and the belief that music is medicine. We provide a comprehensive detox and rehabilitation plan to help you stop using drugs and alcohol and heal addiction’s underlying social, emotional, psychological, and physical causes. We integrate music into every part of your care plan and will help you overcome stigma, addiction, and mental health issues as you heal and grow.
Our admissions team is here, 24 hours a day, to help you or your loved one get the help you need. We can answer any questions, provide insurance verification, or give you more information on our medical detox plans, inpatient rehab, outpatient rehab programs, and the therapies we use. Call us at 561-431-9177 today to get started on the road to recovery.